Tomorrow, August 1, kicks off Exercise With Your Child Week!
Introducing exercise at a young age facilitates healthy fitness habits.
Did You Know . . .
Regular physical activity has many benefits, some of which include
- A healthy mind
- Improved cognitive and academic performance
- Reduction in the risk (or symptoms) of depression
- Reduction in the risk (or symptoms) of anxiety
- Facilitation of cardiovascular fitness
- Facilitation of respiratory fitness
- Strong bones
- Strong muscles
- Weight control
- Reduction in the risk of
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
2 thoughts on “Everyone Get Up . . .”
Your Dad did a nice job filling in today. I can tell he was an elementary school teacher.
Yes, I think he nailed it!